Retreat Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to you as a client of Omega Movement (as defined in the Retreat Questionnaire). Your payment to Omega Movement Ltd for the deposit to attend the retreat is your act to show you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and you and Omega Movement agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of any dispute.
1. Values. We ask you to respect Omega Movement’s Values. If your teacher or Omega Movement is concerned that you are not abiding by these Values you may be asked to leave a session or the entire retreat. If you do not consider that your teacher is upholding Omega Movement’s Values, please contact Omega Movement to discuss at email@example.com.
2. Your Physical Activity Readiness. You have completed questions regarding your health. If you ticked 'yes' to any of these health questions you must provide Omega Movement with a medical certificate to attend the retreat. If you have any medical conditions not suitable for exercise then you may be refused to take part in the session without a medical certificate presented at least 2 weeks prior to the retreat start date.
3. Payment. Unless otherwise set out in email to you by either Nid or Molly, a 50% deposit must be received by Omega Movement to confirm your booking and the remainder due at least one calendar month prior to the Retreat start date to attend the retreat. When Omega Movement emails you confirmation upon receipt of the deposit a contract is formed between us, and we are bound by these terms. Prices do not include tax unless otherwise specified.
4. Cancellations & Changes. We get that things happen & you may need to cancel your retreat. Please ensure that you have purchased travel insurance for your trip and advise them of any additional activities you may undertake outside of our classes. You must advise us in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellations or changes.
(i) Early Cancel: You can cancel your retreat place 30 days or more before the retreat start date you will receive a full refund excluding deposit.
(ii) Late Cancel: If you cancel your retreat place with less than 30 days of the retreat start date you will not be refunded the deposit and will be required to pay the remaining 100% fee due for the entire retreat.
(iii) Substitutions. You must note that we permit a substitution of you to attend the Retreat. You must notify us of any such change and the reason for the change. We reserve the right to charge an amendment fee of £25 for any such change. Where substitution of persons on a booking is accepted, with or without amendment fee, insurance cover is not transferable and the substitute persons must take insurance cover for themselves.
(iv) Changes during Retreat. You can attend all or none of the retreat activities at your will. However, NO discounts NOR refunds will be given for non-participation in such activities, whether due to illness, injury or any other reason. You may be able to claim for loss of participation from your holiday insurance if the reason falls within the terms of the insurance. Also note changes of accommodation may incur cancellation charges against the original accommodation as well as additional charges for the new accommodation. This does not mean that you must participate in each activity, but there is no reduction in fees should you fail to attend.
(iv) If Omega Movement cancels the Retreat. Cancellation by Omega Movement may be necessary in exceptional circumstances and we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel any retreat. In this event you will be offered an alternative retreat of comparable standard, if available, or a prompt and full refund of all monies paid to date. Omega Movement shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense and shall not be obliged to make any refund, in the event of change or cancellation caused by force majeure circumstances including (without limitation) war or threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, strikes or other industrial action, natural disasters, fire, technical problems with transportation, airport closures, quarantine, epidemics, adverse weather conditions, government action or other events beyond the control of Omega Movement.
(i) Named Person. Your bed and accommodation booked are reserved exclusively in your name as shown in the Confirmation/Invoice, including those substituted or added by agreed amendment of the booking. No other person may use the accommodation without the written permission of Omega Movement or its authorised representatives. Assignment, subletting and sharing are prohibited and in many circumstances are illegal.
(ii) Shared Use. The retreat venue may be shared with other guests not participating on the retreat. You agree to be respectful of others using the venue and it’s facilities. There may be residents on site at the retreat venue and pets. Please take care not to irritate animals that may cause harm to yourself or others.
7. Liability. Omega Movement cannot accept liability for losses and inconvenience arising out of disruption to local services such as electricity and water supplies caused by actions or circumstances beyond its control. You hereby agree to fully release Omega Movement Limited and its instructors of all liability arising from any and all activities not ‘included’ in the retreat package, but may be optional extras or other activities. Such excluded activities include but are not limited to: windsurfing, surfing, stand up paddle boarding, sailing, hiking, cycling, driving, cooking and kitesurfing.
8. Travel Insurance. As a condition of booking you MUST take out a suitable holiday insurance – in particular providing cover for injury to you and third party liability in respect of injury to others, whilst participating in the various sports and activities we offer for the retreat. It is recommended that holiday insurance is taken out at the time of booking to provide cancellation cover. OMEGA MOVEMENT LTD ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS CAUSED TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE RETREAT THAT COULD BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE TO YOUR INSURER.
9. Flights & Transport. Flights are not included in your retreat package. You are fully responsible for all bookings, transport to and from your flights (unless transfer to the retreat are agreed) and their associated costs. It is your responsibility to confirm any additional protections for flights and transport. Should you wish to hire third party transport during the retreat this is solely your responsibility and cost. Normally, a full and valid international driving licence is adequate for car hire in our holiday destinations should you wish to hire a car with a third party. Transfers may be included in your retreat package, this will be confirmed in your confirmation email when booking.
10. Passports, Visas & Health Requirements.
(i) Passport & Visa. A valid passport is essential when travelling abroad. A full passport is required to the retreat destination. You should check with the consulate of the country being visited for details of regulations before booking. Visas are not normally required by British Passport holders to Omega Movement retreat destinations (where required we will advise on booking).
(ii) Vaccinations. YOU MUST CHECK ANY compulsory vaccinations required for visiting the retreat destination. You should always check with their doctor as to which vaccinations are advisable or necessary before travel. Failure to obtain such vaccinations and admission to the country will be your sole liability and no refund will be issued by us for such failure.
(iii) Health Requirements. If you have a health problem and feel that your condition may be aggravated, or their health suffer as a result of travelling, please consult your doctor first and if necessary obtain a medical certificate to confirm they are fit to travel, in order to satisfy airlines or insurance companies if required to do so. If you are pregnant, please seek the advice of their doctor.
Your health & activities – Omega Movement considers the health and safety of our clients to be of paramount importance. In order to assist us in assessing the fitness for you to participate in the retreat activities we offer, it is a condition of booking that you advise us of any pre-existing medical or other condition, or other circumstances (such as taking medication) that may affect our decision to accept the booking on grounds of safety. We ask all clients to advise us at the time of booking and on arrival overseas (in case of subsequent events after booking) of such factors. The existence of such conditions does not mean we will not accept a booking (although we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse a booking where we consider your safety would be jeopardised) but gives us the opportunity to consider additional safety precautions in relevant cases. Failure to advise us of such may result in our refusal to allow participation in the retreat activities once in retreat and under such circumstances no refund of monies will be applicable. You are responsible for the provision of necessary valid documents for their own travel abroad and own health requirements.
11. Client’s Responsibility on Holiday General behaviour. When travelling abroad you should be aware that you are visiting another country whose customs and laws may differ from ours. Equally please be aware of your responsibility to others, whether holidaymakers or locals, and accordingly behave in a reasonable manner. Omega Movement reserves the right in our absolute discretion to decline to accept or retain you or terminate without further notice to the retreat arrangements if your behaviour is such that is likely, in our opinion, or that of the accommodation owner or manager, or other person in authority, to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other customers, employees, any third party or property. Under such circumstances if you are prevented from travelling, or their holiday curtailed, Omega Movement’s responsibility for the retreat ceases. Full cancellation charges will apply and Omega Movement will be under no obligation whatsoever for any refund, compensation or costs such persons may incur. Any damages to accommodation caused by your negligence and any stay beyond the stated time or by additional persons whose permission has not been granted by Omega Movement or the venue, will be charged to you. Failure to pay any such charges may result in legal action against you.
12. Complaints. In the unlikely event that you wish to complain about any aspect of the service provided by Omega Movement or the retreat venue, or problems arise whilst on holiday, you should contact Nid or Molly, as soon as possible, in order to try and resolve the matter on the spot.
We will automatically add you to our mailing list for information about our services, events and promotions. You can unsubscribe in the email or let us know at email@example.com