How does our Nutritional Therapy work?
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of
health, peak performance and individual care. Practitioners use a wide variety of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalance and understand how these may contribute to an individuals symptoms and health concerns.
Chloe, our Nutritional Therapist, trained under a Functional Medicine model which seeks to address the underlying causes of disease, using a system-oriented approach engaging both practitioner and client in the path to healing.
"I have found that in order to achieve sustainable results, change needs to be
made over time and for this reason I work with clients on a programme basis.
This gives us the opportunity to investigate your health history to understand
the root cause of your health issues, then set clear goals to work towards to
restore balance. Regular contact ensures you get the level of support needed in order to make the changes as easy as possible at a pace that suits you.'
- Wellness Vision and goal setting
- Regular support either face to face or online via Skype
- Health coaching to put you on the path to optimal health
- Lifestyle coaching to help you put practice in place that will support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- A comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle programme designed just for you that will be amended as necessary as we move through the programme
- Supplement recommendations
- Functional Testing recommendations
- Analysis of any medical/functional tests
- Email/text support
- Personalised yoga, meditation and breath work programme
30 day programme: Initial consult (90 mins) & 3 follows ups (60 mins) from £325
90 day programme: Initial consult (90 mins) & x9 follow ups (60 mins) from £750