Nid & Molly are delivering the Omega Movement wellbeing retreat this June in Sicily.
Discover your path to well-being and how to maintain it as life brings you bumps and treats. Using Omega Movement's seven steps to well-being, you will explore one new step each day through yoga, Pilates, meditation, play, and workshops. You will leave the retreat feeling refuelled and empowered with tools to constantly draw on throughout your life.
The heart of this retreat is in exploring the different ways that can help you find wellness through movement, stillness, and fun. The classes may include workshop style elements to encourage the day theme and more free time to play in the sun. Each day is themed to explore different awareness levels of well-being. You will delve into one theme each day of the retreat to your choice.
When: 11 - 18 June 2017
Where: Floripa Surf House, Ipsica, Sicily
BEDS IN SHARED ROOM ONLY LEFT!
£740 per person in shared room
- 1 daily meditation session or therapeutic workshop
- 2 daily yoga or Pilates classes
- 6 nights accommodation
- A film of a yoga class and Pilates class from the retreat to use for your continued practice at home
- A pre retreat Skype consultation to review a health questionnaire and determine your goals
- Airport transfers
- Daily vegetarian breakfast and dinner
- Discounts on Omega Movement complete private package
- Additional day trips
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cooking classes
- Kite surf, SUP, and surf rental, lessons, or any other leisure activity
- Lunch (available for 10 EUR at the venue)
- Massage (If booked after February 28, 2017)
- Personal expenses
- Private yoga and Pilates sessions