Mussels in red Thai curry broth
Time : 12-15 minutes
With over 300%* B-12 and 100% omega 3 and manganese, this dish really helps concentration, memory and co-ordination, but thanks to the 70% B-6 also really aids fatigue. The remaining 75% vitamin C and 35% magnesium will help depression and anxiety.
*Percentages are of your Recommended Daily Allowance
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic & ginger, sautéing for about 2 minutes (until the garlic is tender).
- Pour in the coconut milk and can of water, then add the curry paste, coriander & salt. Stir together & simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add mussels, cover & cook for about 5 minutes until the mussels open.
- Discard any unopened mussels as they are not good for you (food poisoning alert)!
- Serve in bowls with crusty wholemeal bread if you want.